London-based collective Rhythm Sister have announced a series of online production courses, with special guest masterclasses led by Shanti Celeste, Machine Woman and Yazzus.
Running from 15th October to 10th December in partnership with Ableton and open to women, non binary and trans people, the five-session long beginner production course will be led by certified Ableton trainer Mel Uye-Parker, at a cost of £35 including Ableton’s Live Intro Software.
The four 90-minute masterclasses, led by the special guest producers, will cover topics ranging from how to get into the music industry to how to sample a drum pad, and are free for anyone to attend but limited to 500 participants.
The full timetable is detailed below.
Beginner’s Production Course
– 15th Oct / 29th Oct / 12th Nov / 26th Nov / 10th Dec: 5-session Beginner’s Production Course with certified Ableton trainer Mel Uye-Parker.
Masterclasses: All Levels
– 22nd Oct: Yazzus – Remix theory and how to make the ultimate bootleg/edit
– 5th Nov – Shanti Celeste: How to sample a drum pad
– 19th Nov: TBA (special guest)
– 3rd Dec: Machine Woman – How to get into the music industry
Successful applicants will be notified 11th October – Sign up for the course and masterclasses.